If you want to work on technology that is among the best on the market, and you want a meaningful, high visibility role to fast-track your career, then we’ve got a place for you. If you are the type of person that thinks “This is the stuff that gets me out of bed in the morning”, then you’ll fit right in.
Title: Web Developer
Reports to: Manager of Web Development
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the requirements gathering, design and development of new systems to be incorporated into and improve the existing processing environment
- Develop enhancements to current solutions
- Guide group strategy and create action plans and goals
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies
- Exercise your expertise in the software development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of applications.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and implement project solutions
- You’ll work directly to support both critical internal applications, and support applications that our clients use to pull over 65,000+ reports a day! Your work matters, from day 1!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science Major with Math or Stats background preferred
- Ability to develop advanced solutions in .Net that run in a Windows environment. Experience with ASP.net and C# preferred, Java and C++ will also be considered.
- Experience working with and developing applications with AJAX is strongly desired
- Strong skills in SQL database environments are a must – preferably on SQL Server 2008.
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- The nature of the team’s dynamics will require an individual that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members, as well as complete tasks individually as assigned
- A desire to develop highly-reliable, scalable applications, with a strong commitment to web development standards