Core Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the technical manager to engineer customer driven solutions and to meet the market requirements.
- Execute software development life cycle activities from software requirements; design; and implementation through testing and documentation while maintaining compliance to the development plans and practices.
- Uphold coding and documentation standards for project and/or product and manage deliverables for area of responsibility.
- Define installation; upgrade; configuration; and operating procedures for complex and multiple systems and support training and coaching of personnel on these practices.
- Understand business impact of supported systems; establish and maintain technical support service levels; and ensure that they are being met on a regular basis.
- Understand and apply the use of database monitoring and querying tools (i.e. TOAD; SQL).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Discuss complex technical issues/questions with customers to make binding decisions.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline including Software Engineering; Electrical Engineering; or Biomedical Engineering is required.
Minimum Experience / Training Required is as follows:
- Programming: strong SQL capabilities, Jscript, .NET, VB Script.
- Knowledge/Experience with Oracle client and Microsoft SQLServer (configuration/ troubleshooting multiple application connections from Oracle/MS workstation clients to various Oracle/MS databases).
- Quality System: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management, Validation and Qualification, Administration of regulated applications, Change Management (data and configuration), System and Network Security, Disaster Recovery.
- Documentation: SDLC Documentation, Installation Instructions, Change Requests, Test Protocols and Training Materials.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems and laboratory operations is strongly preferred.
- System and Application Monitoring: NetIQ, TOAD, Oracle, development of automated monitoring and support processes and procedures.
- Requires strong analytical and communication skills as well as sound judgment and the ability to work effectively with Business Analysts, Software Developers, and customers.
What you can expect from us:
- Highest Salary and Bonus Structure in The Industry
- Health, Vision and Dental benefits
- Paid Sick and Personal Days
- Paid Vacation - $7,500 Annual Vacation Bonus
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Bonuses
- 401K Options
- Auto and Life insurance
- Casual Work Environment
- Flexible Work Week