As a Software Engineer, you will assist in the development and maintenance of our applications. From analysis and design to coding, testing and maintenance you will deliver industry-leading software products. Beyond coding, we need you to conceptualize software solutions at both the program module level and at the system level, because integrated applications are what we are all about. You'll bring an understanding of the latest development environments, standards, philosophies and tools.
What would I be doing?
- Code complex J2EE software applications.
- Create and execute unit and integration level test plans.
- Research and correct complex defects.
- Participate in and lead functional and technical specification reviews.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications from functional requirements.
- Research technical solutions to business problems.
What do I need to have to be considered?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.
- 3 or more years of software development experience.
- 2 or more years of Java development.
- Building web applications, web services, and message driven beans.
- Oracle Application Server 10g/11g
- Java 1.6, J2EE, JQuery
- Spring framework
What would be even better?
- EJB, XML, JAXB, SQL, JMS, JDBC, JSP, AJAX, JSF, Struts
- Rules Engines such as ILOG, Oracle Business Rules, DROOLS
- Eclipse, Jdeveloper
- SVN, ClearCase
- Maven, ANT
- Hudson (Jenkins) or other Continuous Integration technologies
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Test Driven Development
Our benefit plans include: medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation/PTO/holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k) plan with company match and much more.